Earth focused harness made of hemp webbing with unique & wild nature pattern from the Panda collection.
- Sustainable - pattern is printed on GOTS certified organic cotton fabric using eco – green technology and sewed on natural hemp webbing; label is made from natural cork leather.
- Hemp webbing core -- natural webbing makes the harness very soft, breathable and durable. We only use locally sourced hemp in Europe which is strong, antimicrobial, breathable and is naturally resistant to ultraviolet light and mould. Hemp is biodegradable and also has an extremely high tensile strength, at the same time providing a beautiful natural look with a smooth finish for the harness.
- Comfortable - harness is super easy and comfortable to wear – just step in and attach leash from the back. It’s easy to put on and take off Coconut Paws harness as it does not need to be pulled over the head, but instead just goes through dog’s forearms.
- Step in harness is a fashion harness that is not suitable for dogs who have a tendency to pull
- Harnesses are handmade in Hungary with love from carefully selected, ethically sourced sustainable materials. Harnesses are double stitched to maximize the strength.
- Each harness comes with zinc dye casting or nickel-plated metal hardware of your colour choice ranging from rose gold, gold, silver and black.
- Harnesses are available in five different sizes ranging from XS to XL, please have a look at size guide charts to help identify the most suitable